View Single Post
Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 01-03-2018, 08:05 AM

What I loved most about Sims 4 so far is that biological sex isn't so limiting. Like, I'm a gay man, and most of the time I play Sims I do the Legacy Challenge (have you heard of it? I've been playing it since Sims 2, it's actually... lost its novelty, although it's an interesting way to play).

...So my point is that it's nice I can get pregnant from another dood. D: Although, I forget if this is foolproof outside of Create-A-Sim. Like, once I create my Sim and unleash them into the world, can their daughter impregnate someone? I think once Sims are born they don't get the same open-ended ambiguity. D:

I really liked the process for creating the Laundry Day pack, too - I voted along for that but I was pissed that it ended up being laundry. The eco living idea sounded like it'd be a blast! I don't get Simmers' fascination with laundry.

And fuck them, Cookie, your interests are cool! I'm not into anime/manga myself, anymore, but it's something that any human with half a brain cell has at least experimented with! ...Oy, now I'm making it sound like cigarettes or alcohol or some such... But Idk, everyone does anime! Everyone smokes manga! D:

I actually miss my manga days, because some of the most interesting storylines of my childhood were found within manga.