Thread: Lotus Tears
View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-03-2018, 02:12 AM

It was far later than Isamu wished when he was finally able to return to Wufei's hiding place. But a few of the nearby villagers had come for dinner, the storm simmering down enough that they felt able to take the journey, especially to check on the diligent family of temple-keepers. It had been nice, but the entire time Isamu itched with the wrongness of it. The tendrils of feeling that ensnared him and Wufei growing taut with each moment spent apart.

It was with great relief that Isamu rushed through to the hidden part of temple, food and fresh clothes and blankets bundled in his arms. "Wufei." he whispered, not entirely sure where he'd find the other, but searching in the gathering dark to see him. "Wufei, where are you? I hope you didn't get too wet, and I'm sorry I could come sooner, but we had visitors. And I didn't want my father suspicious." Though Isamu may not have been as careful as he could have been grabbing the food and blankets this time; the rush to see Wufei more urgent than the secrecy.