Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:

Game Play:
Carn has been killed!! But.. Whodunit??
Gameplay is simple! It's your job to read the story! There are important details hidden in the fine print! Your job is to guess the correct clue everyday in a set of 4 clues that appear in the next post under "Today's Choices". 2 of the 4 are correct clues! Everyday a new portion of the story will be posted. Furthermore, Everyday when the new set of clues is posted, I will make a post in a random thread contained in the Valentines Day 2018 Event Forum! that post will contain the image of a malt with a particular flavor. That flavor will correspond to one of the 4 clues for that day. It's a guaranteed win! But when I post the clue is also random!

"So... Wait a second here Carn... What if I've already guessed and then I find your clue??" That's ok. Make a new guess. You are allowed to change your guess exactly once during the day for a grand total of 2 guesses (only one is valid)! When I tally the days results I will always take the second guess you make. That's pretty easy right? Read, guess, search for clues, and solve the murder mystery!

There will be 5 days of guessing. On the 6th day... That's it. You will have all that you need to solve the case of the Murdered Carn! At that time there will be a final form for you to fill out!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PM ME YOUR FINAL FORM!
"This isn't even my final form"
While It is not against the rules to converse with other players about the case, I would like your final accusation to be unique unto its giver! All you will have to do is fill out a brief sentence or paragraph describing how you think Carn (I... ) was killed!

Characters:
Carn
Carn is a regular Patron of The Malt Shop. He Works at the City Hall. No one knows a lot about his past but it’s clear he’s made some shady deals.

Old Jiro The Bartender
Old Jiro, lives above the Dinner. He keeps himself to himself an' doesn’ tolerate no one making a cut up in his Shop. He knows your usual.

Hazel &Chen
New in town. It’s clear to you as your clients that their previous troubles have followed them. That’s why they hired you after all.

Bai & Jiang
Bai & Jiang work together at their custom rice paper shop. They’ve known each other since kids an’ got hitched straight outta school. They supply stationery to the City Hall. Well respected in town for stocking the best paper goods.

“Whistling” Pete
Local Mailman. Does his job and does it well. Takes his oath seriously. Always delivers your mail.

Suzu
Owns the local record store, frequents The Malt Shop. You've seen her here and there.

Anita
Owns a Jewelry Shop. You don't know much about her. Potential stalker. No one has proof.

Sgt Carl
Keeper of the Peace. You’ve known Carl for a long time an' sometimes grab a drink at the local bar with him. Often gets into trouble when it comes to pretty dames in a tight spot.

Rules Are Simple:
  • Follow Mene TOS!
  • Only staff approved Charity Mules allowed!
  • Guess a maximum of 2 times! (Your second guess is the only one that will be counted if you do)
  • Be nice to your fellow menewshans and have fun!
  • I reserve the right to change these rules at anytime!