View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-01-2015, 07:48 PM

Daily Challenge

This contest is for those of you who get bored with always doing the same thing over and over. Mythos and I will be issuing a new challenge every day and its your job to make me an Avatar that suits that challege!

Today's Challenge:

Fancy art and culture is all well and good, but let's face it... the best part about Valentine's day is the sweets. To cap off the end of this event we want to see your take on a Chocolate coated Menewshans... with 7 items or less!

Rules for Play:
1) Use your imagination and think outside the box.
3) You may submit 1 entry per day to this contest.
4) All entries will get you 1 point in the overall contest.
5) Each Day Mythos and I will pick some overall winners will receive some extra points!

Entry Form:
Quote:
[B][U][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Bring on the Daily Challenge![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Entry:[/B]
Submissions

Roxxxy-Elirona-babyblueyez25-
Gummybearkisses-XoGizmooX-~LONGCAT~
Nephila-zigbigadorlube-velvet-
star2000shadow-wyrmskyld-seito-
shinigamikarasu-dragoness129-

Day 1 Challenge: Chocolate AddictionX

For today the theme is totally Chocolate Addiction! I want you to create me an avatar the embodies someone who simply cannot get enough chocolate! Someone who would go to any lengths to get their hands on that melty goodness!

bloodstainedwings- zyne-babyblueeyez-
star2000shadow- dragoness129- kent-[
Elirona- KatMagenta- Nephila-

Day 2 Challenge: Smuggler's DenX

With so many chocolate addicts around, there has to be a way to get the chocolate on the island. So let us see your take on an underground Smuggler's Den! It is up to you if this crew is going to boom, get busted or go out with a bang!

nephila- star2000shadow- shinigamikarasu-
Eirianhikari- Elirona- Shadami-
dragoness129-

Day 3 Challenge: Art Noir (commons only)X

Today we are going very Art Noir folks! That is, Art Noir with a twist! For this challenges I want you too look up Art Noir for inspiration and create me an avatar that fits that genre. HOWEVER, for today's challenge you may only use commons. CI's and EI's and any other type of rare are forbidden.

star2000shadow- Wyrmskyld-Elirona-
Nephila-shinigamikarasu- Roxxxy-
~LONGCAT~- EirianHikari- Seito-
Lavinia- kent-zigbigadorlube-bloodstainedwings-

Day 4- ValentineX

Lets switch it up a little, shall well? Instead of something dark and gloomy, let me see you make your avatars into special Valentines cards!. You can try to recreate a card you find online or make something up entirely on your own!

roxxxy-bloodstainedwings-nephila-
star2000shadow- ~LONGCAT~-zigbigadorlube-velvet-
Elirona-fireprincess- EirianHikari-
LaVida-

Day 5- Mug shotsX

Elirona-babyblueeyez25-Roxxxy-
star2000shadow- nephila-~LONGCAT~-
wyrmskyld- zigbigadorlube-woodlandnymph-
EirianHikari-Seito-Lavinia-

Day 6-Art NouveauX

From rags to riches, Mythos and I want to see you switch it up once again and give us your best Art Nouveau look!

~LONGCAT~-Wyrmskyld-zigbigadorlube-
bloodstainedwings- EirianHikari-dragoness129-
star2000shadow-nephila-kent-
shinigamikarasu-Roxxxy-Seito-
fireprincess-babyblueyez25-

Last edited by Cora; 02-28-2015 at 09:35 PM..