View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-18-2018, 10:08 PM

February 17
Prompt: Favorite Menewshan Event
gah, that's such a hard one! i love them all so much for different reasons... i'm calling a tie between Phoenix Jubilee and Celes Paradi. you can't make me choose between flowers and stars.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
El Encanto - charm

Song of the Day:

Quote:
I'm not feeling alright today, I'm not feeling that great.
I'm not catching on fire today, love has started to fade.
I'm not going to smile today, I'm not gonna laugh.
You're out living it up today, I've got dues to pay.

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to ExpandX

Santa Muerte: Ace of Wands

Quote:
The creative stimulus of the Ace united with the suit of Wands brings a powerful and energetic contribution at all levels and in all areas. This card represents a new beginning, a fertility, a birth, vitality, and aptitude towards leadership. This is a favorable time to start something new, above all in the professional field. However, if errors have been made or incorrect evaluations or abuses of power, then we will be obliged to pay the consequences, even particularly severe ones.
Advice of the Dead: Having evaluated a potentially favorable situation, concentrate all your energies towards a new and important undertaking.
Note: i don’t know about creativity or new undertakings, but i know that i certainly did very well on my homework today!

The Wild Unknown: 4 of Pentacles

Quote:
Possession, Control.
The Four of Pentacles first suggests material gain and stability. Only good news for your bank account and home. Yet underneath the surface this is a card of warning: do not become possessive or controlling. Holding on too tightly to the material world will leave you rigid, stagnant, and displeasing to others. Wealth is a concept.
Note: not sure how this applies today, but always good advice.

Diary entry:
just did a lot of homework, then watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. there's so much i don't remember about the books past Goblet of Fire. when i was a kid, i read the first four books five times each, but i only read 5 and 6 once and i didn't even finish 7. i want to re-read all the books. i already re-read #1, but then i couldn't find my copy of #2. and now i think all my books are with my dad? i hope i didn't get rid of them when i moved... but i can always check them out at the library. it's just it takes me a while to finish a book and those are long ass books.