View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-26-2018, 07:30 PM

February 25
Prompt: G is for...
Gabe! :D dat's me! and gay, which is also me.

Color of the Day

Spanish Word of the Day:
Romántico - romantic

Song of the Day:

Quote:
Golden light, turned all white
If I run to you, would you stay?
I might be a prototype, but we’re both real inside
Would you take me up this time?
Come take me up this time
Cause I’m gonna find that place the way that I want

Tarot Cards of the Day:

Click to expandX

Twin Peaks: XVIII The Moon

Quote:
Releasing inner demons, suffering from phobias, being overcome by anxieties. Believing illusions, chasing after a fantasy, deceiving yourself, having unrealistic ideas. Having vivid dreams or visions, opening to the unconscious, entertaining unusual thoughts, being outlandish and bizarre. Losing direction and purpose, having trouble thinking clearly, being easily distracted, feeling disoriented, wandering aimlessly.
Note: the last part definitely. i've been very foggy today. i did get a lot of work done, but besides that i haven't been able to do anything really.

Golden Thread: 6 of Wands

Quote:
Victory, Success, Public Reward.
After a tough battle, the six of wands represents a very public celebration of victory. It is achievement as well as recognition for one's achievements.
Note: i did feel pretty victorious as i completed my homework today!

Diary entry:
slept in real late then worked on stats homework for several hours. once i started using excel instead of scratch paper and a calculator, everything got so much easier. got all As, even on the one i didn't complete because i couldn't figure it out and had to email the prof. even without that question, i got 90%. now i'm just relaxing and watching How I Met Your Mother and tumblring. i wish i had the energy to work on art. :( i'm glad people are being so patient.

Yoga?
No. total: 1.30, streak: 0

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-16-2018 at 07:55 PM..