View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-05-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
pokes around in here +V+
omgg you and your boyfriend sound so cute ;U; im really happy for you two! ehehe I wish for many more happy days to come.
(and wow haha me and my bf are actually going to go to Universal studios next week. ;D must be nice to live near by! XD I'm coming all the way from kentucky..rofl)

I don't really pay attention to sports..sadly..XD feels left out sometimes..but Yayyy? hahaa
Oh! Are you going to Universal in California or in Florida? That's awesome! I hope you have a ton of fun! :D The good thing about living here and having an annual pass is that I don't have to kill myself to get everything done in three days! XD

My boyfriend is super sweet :) He's very gentle and he thinks about what is going to effect both of us - not just him. Which is what I appreciate! He treats me well and he treats me like an equal :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I'm super happy for Maria too, previous boyfriend was a bit of a douche, this new guy sounds awesome =3 I'm full of high hopes for Maria's year, too \o/

COLD?! PFFT! xD

Maria knows my opinion of Floridian "cold".
It was down to the 40's the other day!!!! On Tuesday, it's supposed to be down to the 30's D: I would cry but I'm afraid my tears would turn to icicles! D:

Previous boyfriend was a douche - I'm super happy to get that period of my life out of the way :D

My mom loves my new boyfriend XDDD And my dad actually likes him - first boyfriend I've ever had that my dad likes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

*sobs with Maria*
so close, so close
i know my father was swearing at the VFW
they all went there to watch the game and celebrate.....

yeah, that's putting it mildly
put the old BF out with the trash!
he so totally screwed up

I cried last night, I'm not going to lie :( They were SOOOO close!! I was holding out for a miracle :( But at least we know we have a good team going into the next year! They can make improvements to the defense and hopefully become a top-notch team!