View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-14-2014, 11:13 PM

Mirabella bowed her head lightly, blinking lightly as she looked around. Watching as the small group got a bit larger. She started trembling lightly, taking a step back and sighed lightly. It wasn't until a strange woman with cat ears and a tail. Before she could reply to the woman, she had held up her hand and fire appeared. Mirabella jumped back, blinking her bi-colored eyes and watching her stone slowly stop shinning. "Qu-Queen's st-stone? Wh-What are you talking about?" She asked blinking lightly. She then looked back, towards the other woman who appeared to be a sea fairing woman. She saw that she was handing her the hat, Mirabella smiled and took her hat back, bowing lightly. "Th-Thank you." She said softly.

Once she stood up, she heard a commotion, she blinked lightly her head tilted to the side. SHe could tell what was happening, but it must have been something important. She then whipped her head to the side and seen the dark-haired female going into a fetal position and another male came back, he appeared to be her brother. The white haired girl blinked lightly, her white bangs covering her white eye. She slowly backed away more, hearing about the Magic stones. She waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head quickly once she had placed the hat back on her head. "I-I think y-you a-are mistaken, I-I am n-not looking for a-anything like that. Wh-Well, as far as I can remember. I-I can't even remember who I am." Mirabella smiled nervously as she backed away more from the group more, the stone that rested on her chest shone again, a thin white slit appeared on the surface of the stone. It shifted about quietly then stared at the group.

Mirabella placed a hand over the glowing stone, she didn't know why it was glowing so much, or why it was doing it now. When she was with the ones who helped her, it didn't glow and act up in any way, but now that she was in the town, it was was. She sighed softly as she whispered softly, "Please stop it, please." Her hands holding the stone tightly, standing away from from the group still.