View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-14-2015, 09:56 AM

Astoria was now simply seething. Or at least feigning it. Felix seemed to be having a gala time annoying her. He seemed to have dropped the "polite young man" attitude for now.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked him, eyes narrowed. Truth be told, she was enjoying the teasing too. But she wasn't about to admit that in front of him.

"Yes, I am," he said, chuckling a bit. "I'm starting to think that these people picked you on purpose. It's no secret to my friends that I have a liking for tomboys. Someone must have told these people." He shrugged before walking normally. Astoria, on the other hand, was doing everything in her power to keep from blushing again like an idiot. This was not her. Then she looked at him and smiled.

"By the way, you promised me something this evening," she said. "Remember, after I showed you my fighting skills?"

Felix nodded. "Oh yeah," he said. "I owe you a little performance, don't I?" He chuckled again. "After dinner, then. I actually practiced a bit for it. I'm sure you'll like it."

"Sounds great," she said and smiled. "Can't wait to hear it."

------------------------------------

Felix was inwardly cursing himself. What had he been thinking, telling her that he liked tomboys? God knows what she was thinking about him now. He ran his hand through his hair nervously. Astoria couldn't tell, though, thankfully. He would have to keep a check on his words from now on. His mouth was running a little too wild for his liking.

"You know, we've been walking for too long now," he said. "Wanna sit down here or something?" He motioned towards some chairs in front of them, near the ship railing. Astoria nodded and sat down.

"How long are they going to take to start dinner anyway?" she asked. "It's been long enough."

"I don't know," he replied. "We'll just have to wait it out. If we go back now, it will take us about, fifteen minutes to get there. Maybe they'll start by then?" He shrugged, feeling like he was acting a lot more flippant than he felt. He still couldn't get over Astoria's transformation. She hadn't even bothered to put on make-up and she still looked nice.