View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-04-2015, 11:49 PM

Daisy just stared... maybe even glared a little at Tom as he seemed to be bursting with excitement as he ordered. Granted, he was still very professional and still cordial with the other guests at the table, but Daisy knew enough about Tom Hiddleston to tell when he was very excited... Her gauge was that he ordered tea. TEA! He could have had all the wine he wanted, all the champagne and yet he ordered tea. Daisy remembered hearing him explain how when he was asked to do the role for The Avengers, he stated he got so excited he had to make himself a cuppa.

This man was beyond weird. Daisy should have known, but people are always so unique and different when you see them through the eyes of a camera. In person, Tom was still creative and unique... It was just... different to experience the uniqueness first hand. Daisy watched as Tom ordered with ease, all he did was glance at the menu for a couple of seconds and he immediately knew what he wanted: Lobster.

Of course... He'd want something fancy, right? Daisy ordered the same. This seemed to be the theme of today, ordering the same thing as Tom Hiddleston. Daisy was a little surprised that he didn't really touch the champagne at first. Daisy sighed and reached out to grab her own glass of wine, but, surely enough, she soon felt the weight of Tom's hand laying on top of hers. He looked her in the eye, communicating perfectly that he felt she'd had enough alcohol for today. Though, Daisy wanted to fight him on it.

"I'm sorry, Tom, was this one yours?" Daisy said sarcastically. Tom sighed, if it wasn't obvious by now the alcohol was definitely starting to effect Daisy. Guess it just took a while to get into her system. It'd only been a few hours since she last chugged, what... six Coronas in a row? Daisy wasn't normally so bold... At least, Tom didn't think she was.

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, hoping not to cause a scene in front of the other winners and respectfully not in front of the captain, "Daisy, I'm telling you this as a friend, I think you've had a good amount to drink today. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in front of such nice company..."

He leaned back and smiled at the others, trying his best to save face. Tom was relieved when he felt Daisy's hand slowly slip out from underneath his. He smiled again. Alright... Daisy understood. Good. Now they could all get on with this beautiful dinner and...

Tom's thoughts stopped as he glanced over and noticed Daisy had a glass of wine in her hand and she was drinking with a smug look on her face. Tom wondered where the glass had come from. He still had his hand floating over her glass. Unless... Yeah. Of course. Daisy had grabbed his glass while he wasn't looking. Ohh, Daisy. She thought she was so clever.

Tom stared at her sternly and whispered again, "Daisy, I really, really think you've had enough to drink. Please, can you put down the glass? I'm only trying to help you."

Daisy didn't want help. If she was going down the highway to hell, she knew it was paved with good intentions and she was ready to take the plunge into the flames. If this was how Daisy would go out, she was going with a bang! But of course, those thoughts were of the alcohol, not of herself. She hadn't realized how much she drank. Truth be told, her head was buzzing a little and she did feel nauseous. She took another sip and slowly set the glass down, snarling at Tom.

"I-I do what I want, T-Tom." She whispered back. Then, like a little child, she folded her arms across her chest and pouted. She noticed the way Tom rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. Was she embarrassing him?! How did he think she felt?! Being on a cruise with a ton of strangers, far out into the open waters, no familiarity, being anxious all the time, thinking it would be a decent experience... And, that it was. She wasn't having too tough a time, but still. It wasn't what she was expecting.

Tom gave a nervous chuckle and he gently patted Daisy's shoulder, he waited for everyone to finish ordering before he spoke,

"I'm sorry, Daisy is... a little off today. You'll have to excuse her behaviour tonight." He felt Daisy shift underneath his hand. This was going to be a long, long night for the both of them. Hopefully Daisy could keep herself under control long enough to make it through dinner. He'd hate to have to excuse the two of them because Daisy was throwing up, or was unconscious or too relaxed. It was an awful idea for Daisy to drink so much before dinner. Awful!

Last edited by Kory; 06-05-2015 at 02:17 AM..