Thread: Soul Searching
View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 12-16-2017, 06:40 AM

Adam beamed. Trey needn't say more... Adam felt as though for a moment, the two of them were connected. Be it, through some kind of musical fate, or what, Adam felt as though he'd put out a piece of his soul into someone else for a while, and they received it with open arms. Adam smiled at Trey; a genuine smile this time. Perhaps the only genuine smile he'd ever given the smaller man.

Adam nodded at Trey's question. He thought he shouldn't say more about it, but before his brain could tell his tongue what to do, he found himself talking... "Yes, I played the lute. I learned a long time ago... I used to play for-..." But Adam's brain finally caught the reins and Adam silenced himself. Not wanting to share too much. He shook off the sadness that overcame him for a moment and looked at Trey. "I'm glad you liked it." He smiled.

From there, Adam stood up from where he was sitting in the producer's seat and he looked around the recording studio. "Perhaps now would be a great time for me to hear your music?" He asked. Adam was very excited to hear Trey's music, but he didn't show it. He felt rejuvenated after sharing a piece of himself with Trey. Adam found that he actually quite liked the young man's company. Maybe Trey could be someone that Adam would keep around.