Thread: Soul Searching
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-21-2018, 07:36 PM

They walked out of the studio building in silence and onto the streets outside. The air felt crisp, almost welcoming in the way that evening often was. It made Trey glad for the silence so that he could enjoy it. The walk took less than ten minutes with the path that he took through alley's and the backside of the apartment complex. Still, it was a good night outside and Trey found himself excited to share his music in a way he almost never did now. Not on a stage or with adoring fans, but with a peer. A talented one at that.

Passing the high fence behind the apartments, Trey led Adam to the front door and opened it, clearly not having locked it when he left. "I don't really use the bedroom so just ignore it," he muttered as he led the way inside. Like he said, the floor was littered with a few possessions, but mostly the apartment looked empty with very few things on top of the furniture surface and the blankets on top of his mattress sitting directly on the floor giving the room more warmth than anything else. His bass leaned against the wall, music sheets and other detritus taking over a table's surface.

Taking the guitar case, he sat on the bed, getting ready to show it off. Ah, but it would be better in the tub except he couldn't really play bass in the tub. Oh well. He strummed a few notes. "Do you want to hear one of my songs or should I just play something?"