View Single Post
Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-31-2009, 07:16 PM

Wacky Costume Entry Form!
Username: Facade
Image of My Entry:
Why is this a Wacky costume: Well, I do believe, Madame Daria, that this will be best expressed through the medium of interpretive dance... Actually, scratch that. No time to choreograph something! Let me just tell you a story about a girl avatar from a magical land called Not Narnia...

She was born to rather boring parents, who really didn't care about raising an interesting child. Their primary focus was to just get the damn thing out of the oven, get it through school, and be done with it all. However, Facade (that's what her name was; she had hippie parents... 'nuff said) had different plans for herself. She figured that there must be something that she could do in the small town of Boredbrook that would be fun! No?

One day, she came across a man named Michael Myers that was after his little sister. Facade knew where his little sister lived, because she was her classmate. After pointing him in the right direction, Michael couldn't help but feel grateful to the young, bright-eyed Facade. He'd originally thought about slaughtering her right then and there - but no. He figured he would do something better, something more heroic...

Michael handed little Facade a dragon mask, one similar in power to his own only more green and dragony. He also retrieved a dinky little pitchfork from his back pocket, handing it to her as well. "What am I supposed to do with these!?" Little Facade screeched, holding them up as if they were pooed-in baby diapers. Michael was silent, as usual. The religion he practiced didn't let him talk at all, and he'd gotten pretty good at it over the years. Sighing, Facade put the mask on and thanked the man, choosing it'd be best to get as far away from the freak as possible. She just couldn't stand the silent types!

Eventually, Facade learned what the man had done for her: he had given her the ability to stab things with the dinky little pitchfork - oh, and to remain incognito in the mask. There might've been something else, too, but Facade could never remember because she kept dying and being resurrected too many times that it seemed to have affected her memory. Anyway, so she stabbed and stabbed and stabbed... Sure, she died a hell of a lot - her estimation was that she died more than she stabbed - but hey, it was fun!

And that, my dear Madame Daria, is the story of Facade. Nobody knows what happened to her after that, although rumor is she tripped over an ethernet cable and became trapped on a small island called Menewsha - but we're not at liberty to reveal this information at this moment. :)