View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 11-02-2012, 11:40 PM

Welcome to MaidenRoseHeart's Legacy Glen!

Gracing around you lies a beautiful glade called Legacy. This green, calm paradise is meant to be a place of rest. Except for this one week. Tonight you party and play like it is your last night on earth. If you fought battles, you regain peace of mind here. By slaughtering the hordes in some games set up on the edge of the forest. If you were hurt or betrayed, you find comfort beneath these trees. By planning their demise in the most gruesome fashions mankind can imagine. If life is too fast-paced and your drowning in the obligations, then here you can catch your breath and get hope once again. Help yourself to the food, almost off of which is not poisoned. There is plenty for every creature of the night. If you are human, stay away from the monster table or you might be mistaken as part of the meal trying to walk away.

There are soft sofas to lay upon if the grass is not preferable. There are hammocks swinging gently in the breeze. There are ropes if you wish to hang around and spike pits where romance abounds. Tea tables full of fruits and sweets await your pleasure. Elves have volunteered to play musical melodies of a festive nature. Fauns dance at the edge of the clearing, I think that is the Monster Mash playing now. Faeries bring the scent of flowers sweet and enchantingly decorate with such and bones alike. Relax and be calm if you insist, but it is more fun to pull pranks I think. You might discover white wings exist within you on other days, but tonight we all resemble bats dripping in blood.

ART FREEBIES:
The 4th post on the tenth page gets a free art piece of their avi. If it is someone who has already won or myself, then we will skip to the next post until a new winner is found.