View Single Post
IHateTests
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 PM

Ok, so here's my entry I hope it is enjoyed and follows all the rules..

What is that behind you...?
Username: IHateTests
Word count: 400 exactly
Entry: It was Halloween and I was home alone. I had been grounded so I couldn't do anything for the holiday which was a shame because I love Halloween. There had been no trick-or-treaters yet. I was getting bored.

While I was watching TV, I finally heard the doorbell ring. I was happy that someone had finally come to the door. I head over to it with the bucket of sweets for the kids. Looking out the window, I didn't see anything or anyone which was odd. Maybe it was just some punk kids trying to scare me, I wasn't sure. I placed down the bucket I was holding and went to open the door. On opening the door, I look outside and around the front porch, but there wasn't anyone there.

Just as I was about to got back in I spotted a man dressed in all black walking along the side of the house. He was looking down at the ground as if he was looking for something he dropped and was walking away from the porch and to the driveway.

“Hey!” I called, “Only kids can trick-or-treat!!!”

I shook my head. I turned back to head inside, but then I hear footsteps behind me. Turning I hoped the trick-or-treaters had come at last, I was shocked to see the man dressed in black standing right in front of me at the threshold of the house.

I was starting to panic a little. I backed away slowly, my hand groping behind me for the phone so as to call the police, “What do you want?” I said.

The man’s face was covered by a rubber mask. He slowly moved a hand up, putting a thumb over the right eye of the mask, and his middle finger over the left eye of the mask. As he slowly started to pull it down from his face, he reveled two dark red eyes.

“I want your soul.” He said. Fear made me unable to move as the man advanced ever closer.
When he reached me that was when everything went black.

I was cold and I couldn't see a thing. I was dead, but I could hear sirens blaring and the dogs barking. The pounding on the ground above me, and then I hear the sound of shovels, digging.

After that, I don't know what happened.