View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 11-07-2014, 08:36 AM

The queen stood and began to walk around Lucas slowly. She took in his bearing and the fact that he was obviously a foreigner. The fact that he obeyed immediately and that he stood very still without fidgeting spoke well for him in her eyes. Pierce grew ever more tensed the longer she took to inspect Lucas. He made sure not to show how he was feeling, knowing that if he did she would pounce on it. After all, she never liked giving her son anything that he truly wanted so he feigned boredom, knowing this was the only way to appease her and turn her curiosity away from Lucas.

Finally she sat back down. "It looks as if he is very well trained. I'm so glad you finally have someone to tend to you needs." Pierce felt relief course through his body. He was very careful not to show it, however. "As am I, my Queen." Having grown bored of toying with the both of them she made a shooing gesture. "I have things that I must attend to. You may go." Pierce bowed again before turning around and walking towards the door. He could feel her eyes on him as she watched him leave.

TanaChan: