Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 02-24-2010, 03:32 PM

Shara flinched back from the human she had pinned, glancing to the woman who had spoken.
"I don't give our people's secrets to humans," she hissed, glaring at her. Glancing about, she looked horrified. "Where are the others? Where are my people?"
Her white glowing eyes scanned the dirt and ruin that the scientists had uncovered. The tall woman let out a cry of heartfelt disdain. "What happened to my people?" Suddenly, the humans didn't seem to matter. Stepping away from her shattered prison, she moved to a far wall of the cavern, placing a pale purple hand against it. Muttering a few words, she brushed layer after layer of dirt away from the surface until a bit of strange writing could be seen. Unfortunately, it was very hard to read due to the wear on the engraving. Shara took a few deep breaths to calm herself before turning back to the woman who had spoken to her, her long navy hair twisting about her slender form.
"Am I the first?" her voice was strained. "Am I the first that you have found here?"