View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2014, 06:20 PM

I'm going to ask you how you feel about the stuff you've got for this event. I'm not looking for praise or pats on the head, just want to know exactly how you personally feel.

I'll give you some pointers that I'd appreciate you taking into consideration though.

As staff we're stretched pretty thin right now because of that pesky thing called RL.

Consequently:
  • Smaller event as there wasn't the people to put together and host more threads.
  • No new commons because we didn't want to kill Maria, so Cora and me recoloured some existing items instead.
  • No EIs either, for the same reason.
I don't think you guys realise just how crazy Maria's life is. She's a music teacher so she has a fulltime job that includes lesson planning etc. that eats into her after work hours. She has choirs and other performances to both arrange, rehearse for and perform in herself. On top of teaching she's studying for a masters degree. She has a -gasp- social life. And as well as all of that she's got to try and pixel for us as well and do trivial things like, you know, sleep...consequently, in the last 6 months or so Maria's been sick at least once a month, because she's pushing herself way too hard.
I was worried about people feeling they'd been short-changed because of no new things for this event. Responses in the FAQs have been positive which made me feel a lot better, but I'm aware that not that many actually voiced an opinion in there. Hence me asking here. =3

So give me some honest opinions, yeah? I'd really appreciate it.