View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:01 PM

“Yeah… always a bit sore after these nights….thanks for… not killing me….and the flannel mate.” Ian said as he picked up the shirt, it hung on his trim frame, giving him a small sense of modesty, normally he would have managed to take his clothes off before he changed, he normally carried them in his massive maw to a spot that he buried them for the next morning.

Rolling his shoulder Ian felt his spine pop in a few places, making his groan again. “I don’t think I’m going to move for a few hours now….” Ian found himself saying to himself when the hunter had left, a part of Ian realized he didn’t even know the hunters name, where as the hunter had heard his name at the pub last night. He still had a few hours till he’d have to make his way back to his small cottage and get some fresh clothes and then go pick up his sleepy son.

After a night like last night Ian felt like he needed to be close to his only pack, his son, his pup. His tattoos stood out on his pale skin in the early morning light, the more prominent one was the ‘WOLFGANG’ scrawled across his shoulders, like a monoker how it was written in a old time script. Oddly enough Ian got the nickname from a childhood friend that he used to play fantasy games with as a child. Ironically the character he’d played had been bitten and turned into a shapeshifter, similar to Ian at this moment… he always found that funny when he looked back on it.

Sensitive ears picked up the hunters return and Ian was leaning against the tree he had been hiding behind before when the man of darker colors approached again. Most of his sore muscles had worked themselves back to normal now, Ian looked like he’d just had a wild night time party in the woods with the smattering of dirt and leaves in his hair. It was hard to see him being that massive killing machine with claws and fang just a few hours ago.