View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 AM

Ayame blinked innocently. "Whatever do you mean?"

Asher snorted and Tier made a 'che' sound and gave Ayame a pointed look. "Fine fine," Ayame said. "We're not mafia or a criminal organization."

"Though half the things Ayame does can be counted as illegal," Asher pointed out.

Ayame rolled her eyes. "Is it my fault people regularly target me to the point where my paranoia is well founded 98% of the times? Anything I do is merely to protect myself and you two."

Asher signed and looked at his cousin. "Basically the general nutshell is that Ayame is considered to be a very important person. I stress the word important. To the point where every countries across the world has given her free access to whatever she wants and normal laws don't conform to her."

"It's basically a get out of jail card," Ayame added. "The protection that I have such as anyone who attempts on my life is basically a wanted person in every country, or the fact I could murder someone and walk away a free woman, happens to extend to Asher and Tier as well. You, Tony, actually happen to be a subsection of that list."

"But... why are their people after you?" Tony asked, mentally blanching at the idea that his cousin and his friends could murder someone if they wanted to and not be charged a crime.

That shifted something in Ayame's mood. In a single second, the atmosphere around her changed from almost lighthearted, playful mood to one dead serious, tense and just a hair away from snapping. Tony flinched at the sudden change. He had just crossed a line he shouldn't have.

"That... is something I don't like discussing," Ayame replied sharply.