View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 02-17-2015, 09:11 AM

Kasumi couldn't help but think a little darkly to herself, whether or not it was her choice to stay at the mansion or not, there wasn't much choice at all. Either stay at the mansion where it was safest, or go back out into that world, to her home in New York, where the very reason that she was here at all would be waiting for her. Telling her it was up to her whether she stayed or not seemed unnecessarily redundant when the only worthwhile choice was to stay. She lifted her head a little when she heard the telltale sound of the door opening as another of the adults entered, a tan-skinned woman, she seemed nice, her hair was interesting too, especially since it had no actual color.

She shifted in her seat a little, turning her head to watch as Todd left the room to go off and explore, not even stopping to talk to the new teacher at all.. That was a little strange, perhaps even a little rude, but maybe he was just the private sort too, honestly it seemed like two nervous and compulsively quiet students had been forced to sit together for this interview, talk about awkward. It wasn't so easy for Kasumi to just slip out, however, physical limitaitons and all that, but honestly with the boy gone, she could maybe ask something a little more candid, but perhaps first a little introduction.

She turned her wheelchair around crossed her palms in her lap and bowed towards Ororo gently before looking up at the woman,
"I'm Kasumi Himura, ma'am," She offered in an attempt to be polite, realizing she didn't actually know this teachers name yet, but she supposed Ororo would introduce herself properly, maybe after her own greeting. With that she half turned again, looking between Jean and Ororo again,
"Uhm.." She started. The question was on the tip of her tongue but she was still a little hesitant, it took a moment to breath in before she flat out spoke again,
"O-on the surface, I can feel the technology in this building, the mansion. I can see security cameras, computers, the electrical wiring. But there is something else." She stretched out her right hand and pointed down tot he ground, "The ground's interfering a little.. But there's a lot of stuff down there too.. I can feel it, but I can't quite tell how big.. Until now I didn't see it, but now that I know it's there; it's so loud and.. Big..? Bigger than anything up on the surface.." Kasumi realized a second later that it wasn't actually a question, though she didn't get her hopes up as she followed up with; "What is down there..?"