View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 11-17-2015, 03:04 PM

With most of the girls gone, Zero cocked a brow at the Forest Unai that decided to stay behind. "I'm surprised you wouldn't join then to at least soak up the sun." He smirked, sensing that she had a real purpose in staying behind.

Dipping into his cabin, the male filled a back with his previous attire. When he wandered out minute later, he wore a pale gray sleeveless shirt and a pair of black swim trunks. They weren't anything fancy, but they didn't look bad on him. He seemed fond of plain and colorless, likely linked to the colors of his fur and hair. About the only thing on him that truly stood out was the sword, which was now tied on his messenger bag.

"So you wanted to talk? I presume you have a question--likely one you don't want the others to know about." Sliding down the railing, he landed beside the woman. Rump rested against it, he cocked a brow at her. "If I had to be a betting man, I would bet it's about what transpired last night. You seemed," he paused to think, "frazzled this morning." His nose still in the air, he breathed in the scents around him. Even now, an hour after waking, the air was still thick. Not as thick as before but the odd sensation still lingered.

"We had a visitor last night," his hallow icy blue orbs met her glance. "I've faced creatures like this before. I'm a... hunter," he began. "My partner and I are on a mission. The more hellish fiends I slay, the stronger he--and I--become. We work as a team, though he tends to pull most of the weight. Still, he's fiercely loyal and obeys every command. It's part of the pact we signed." Zero didn't delve into details of the pact, but from the vagueness one could assume it wasn't the standard issue pact. It likely dealt with blood oaths or rituals, something that often caused alarm in most.

"Fret not," he continued on, "my partner is of no treat to you and your mission. He's merely here to aid me. You see, should something happen to me, something will definitely happen to him. We're," his lips pursed and a cryptic look ghosted his eyes, "connected." The silence solidified the preconceived notion that his deal was indeed shady and far from acceptable by most customs and law.

"When our venomous intruder seeped in between the cracks of the cabin and unlocked the door, I awakened him." Zero blue gaze fell off Abi. Looking forward at a tree, he smirked. "My partner," he scoffed, "he's very good at what he does. And, much to our luck, the monsters of this island happen to be what he preys upon. They're likely summons from the pits of hell, demons if I dare say." The more he spoke, the more his smile became twisted. His voice, haughty and dark, reflected this change of personality.

"You see, we're not just any kind of hunter." A red shimmer danced over his orbs. "We're demon slayers." There was something unnerving about the red glow of his orbs. Not to mention, his once charming grin now dripped with satanic mannerisms. That once plain, semi-lazy, soft-spoken man finally let his true colors shine. He was definitely the son of Rroy--blood full of darkness, just ready to kill.