View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 08:41 PM

“it is a pleasure to meet you miss Hollow’s” bowing his head slightly he looked back to Colleen and was startled when the male took his hand and kissed it. The more wild side of him wanted to jerk his hand aways and slap this male who thought it right to kiss his hand like he would a female but he held his hand still. It would not be wise to upset these two anymore then he had. He blinked twice trying to think of what to say when moments later an invitation was slipped into his hand to their soiree. He had never had any one think him worth of going to any social event let alone one of the upper class events. “I do not think that I have anything suited to go to your event Sir McKillian.”

An officer passed them and looked down at Logan holding Jameson’s hand a raised an eyebrow. and I am never going to live this down am I? he tired to pay attention but he could feel a blush starting on his cheeks as the young man once again kissed his hand and then winked at him. he sputtered as he tried to reply but no words came from his lips. he watched as the two walked away without a backwards glance at him. suddenly a thought popped into his head, the young man was acting much like lord A. could he in some way be a part of Lord A’s family of misfits that he seemed to collect around him.

Jameson had not met Lord Akeldama’s adopted daughter but with the way she affected the other Supernatural’s maybe she would looked the same way this young man had. Though the woman had looked near the same in the sight as the man did… also the young man had made physical contact with him and had not turned into a raven. So no they could not be something like Lord Akeldama’s young ward. Though his ward was now almost as old as Jameson was, she had come out a few years ago.

Looking down at the invitation his eyes widened at the address. There was no way any person of that area would ever want to deal with one of his kind at a party. Even if these two thought that it would be nice to have him over on his own. There was no way their friends would accept him at the party. He would have to make it over to their place tonight and find out what was going on that he was getting more then one person asking him to hunt down rumors.

“well boy’o ya need to get about ya rounds on dat your visators have taken leave.” Sergeant MacAngus said as he walked passed Jameson standing by the open door. as he walked on Jameson wondered if he too had seen what the young man had done. While the laws for laying with a man had been removed from the books for over fifty years it was still not something accepted openly here in white chapel. If the other officers thought that he was in that way he was going to have more problems then what he got from his breeding.