View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:24 AM

Within the streets of former New York City. It was crawling with demons and there were a few screams here and there. Within all the commotion, there was a figure walking through. Her long black hair with white and pink streaks swung lightly at her sides of the white hooded cloak she wore. It was dragging on the ground behind her as she walked, the hood covering her eyes as well as the upper half of her face. She had been walking for a while as she heard some of the demons question why she was wearing a white hood in the first place. They tried to even figure out what she looked like under the hood, but there was no hope. However, she did have an objective. Get to Par Vollen.

The young woman continued walking, her shoes clacking on the ground as she got closer to the large twisted building, seeing the truck that seem to be dropping off prisoners becoming more visible in view. 'Maybe, I can save them.' She thought to herself, looking at the large building, trying to find a way to sneak in or at least maybe walk through the front. She wanted to feel useful and maybe bring the humans peace once again, even if it was for a little while, she wanted to help them. A faint sigh escaped her lips, climbing the side of the building as she stayed out of view from the demons.

[I will post for Jackal and Jekyll when wolfy posts]