View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-15-2014, 10:28 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The young woman arched a brow, her shimmering white eyes focused on the events that were happening. A gentle chuckle escaped her lips as she stood up straight and walked towards a window and jumped out. Her long hair swayed at her sides, as she started running around the gates of the courtyard, coming to a halt as she just stood there, watching as the young prisoners tried to escape on their own. "Hm, this is going to be interesting. I shall just observe for now, I would not want to disrupt them just yet, I really need to fix my curious levels." The young girl said softly to herself, the black cloak around her swayed left and right, however, she kept it close so no one would notice her...or at least know who she is. The shadow of her hood casted over her eyes, she then opened her eyes as her right eye started to shift about strangely. To most people, they would go see a doctor but this was normal.

The young woman's name was Ariel, Ariel Mirabella and she was a powerful being. Once her eye stopped fidgeting, its true form came back. Large glowing cycles spun in her eye lightly. Her arms crossed under her cloak as she slowly lifted her left leg and started walking around the gates, watching the fighting as she hummed softly to herself.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal and Jekyll watched as their mistress spoke towards the prisoners, telling the guards to take a human towards the gallows. The twin brothers grinned evilly, they were happy to see their mistress being herself. It wasn't until Jackal gasped softly as his eyes widen, walking closer to Lilith as he watched the fighting in the courtyard. Jekyll walked forward as well, he looked around then looked over towards Lilith with a concern. "My lady, what are we to do?" Jekyll asked, Jackal groaned softly as he coughed lightly. His illness was getting to him, but he couldn't allow himself to be seen as week. He turned his head slightly, seeing someone standing on the courtyard gates. "H-Huh? M-Mistress, I-I sense someone standing there...someone o-of great str-strength." Jackal said, creating a sort of barrier around the three of them.