View Single Post
sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 07-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiami View Post
So, slant rhyme is ok?

Slant rhyme is okay~ ;]

And for your entry, it's definitely fine. you don't have to like... rhyme everything like a normal English sonnet. That gets boring after awhile~ :sweat:

Kiami, if you need to change anything, just post another application form. I'll just use your latest one that you post~ ^^

@bar: wOOt!! first post!! <333
you should deserve something~ ;]

@cutie: aw... even with no literature sense... if you get my attention, then you get my fave price nee~ isn't that worth a try?8D

@Knerd: ouh! do enter!!! i'll wait for your application!! XD

@alexander: do write a sonnet!!
I have to write those in highschool too, not that I'm that good on it. but I'm passe.

@uzura: I'll wait for you form darling~ <3 love your sig~

@raze: SILLY RAZE!!! enter or die!! D<

@Yreka: you could set a scene in summer night, but about life. use the summer night to symbolize your view on different things. it doesn't really have to be about the summer itself~ ^^

@woop: <3 hello love~
do try and write a sonnet~ it should be a very fun experience!!

@kita: thank you for being around!!
I have a hectic time atm. I'm staying at a hotel near my house with my aunties and cousins. it's a 5 star hotel~ *0* very great. must have fun for awhile. I'll check on every page anyways, so it's alright na~

tell apo about judging and see if you will have time. I'll chat with you about the details. if apo cannot make it, I can get s_m to do it too. she is interested in judging. I think around 3 judges are enough. if something come up, maybe some others would do too~