View Single Post
vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 AM

✩ V~Maiden's {NEW} Specials! ✩

Since it's only been 4 pages thus far and it is near the ending of the event...I'm going to change the special. XD So the NEW SPECIALS:
For the first 3 people to post on page 6... 1 Freebie Avi (non-chibi) & 1 freebie Avi (chibi)
Tomorrow Night I will have a drawing of all of those who have posted thus far on this thread.
And the winner will get 1 full-body, fully colored avi freebie! (your choice of chibi or non-chibi)
Crazy I know since I could have let the previous special run its course and probably end up doing no work at all! But that's not fair for you guys, is it? =)

✩ Who'll win the Special? ✩
First 3 people to post on Page 6
1. AlexandraAnn
2. Rei Ann
3. Th3_PiNk_d3m0n

Congratulations! You 3 are the winners! =3 !

~Event Winner!~
...is...IVVY!!!!!!!!!!

✩ V~Maiden's Current Art List ✩
1. Librus...Done!
2. Staria...Done!
3. Ivvy...Done!
4. Diamond Princess Ashley...Done!]
5. The Cheshire Cat...Done!
6. Urboros...Done!
7. lunanuova...Done!
8. Sugared Tart...Done!
9. Nite...Done!
10. Midian...Done!
11. Porkbackfat...Done!
12. MeIshCutie...Coloring?
13. Sparklypoo...Done!
14.Frogmasterofthefunk...Done!
15.BlueEyedwallflower...Done!
16. Rei Ann...Done!
17. Consti de Vil...Coloring?
18. Sizzla...Coloring?
19. Insert_Witty_Username...Done!
20. Night Watcher...Done!
21. Yuzuru...DOne!

22. Angelic Melanie...Working On...
23. X---AznCo0ki3...Coloring?
24. BloodyAnnebelle ... Working On...

✩ V~Maiden's "Specials" Art List ✩
1. AlexandraAnn..Coloring?
2. Rei Ann...Coloring?
3. Th3_PiNk_d3m0n Coloring?

✩ V~Maiden's Updates ✩
Hello all! Since the event is going to be ending in 2 days, I'm going to have to cap my list soon. So I will not take any more requests AFTER PAGE 6. Sorry but I have to be able to finish them sometime. I'll try and get everything done by Sunday however, if I can't no worries! I have this list on my computer so once I'm done I will send them via PM. =) ~Ciao~

Since there was so much chatting which I love! I'm glad everyone's enjoying themselves! =) Well anyway, I've changed cap to No later than Saturday November 7th at 12PM (noon) EST . So please get in your requests by then. I hope that isn't too confusing.
Sincerely,
VM

Last edited by vaettermaiden; 11-09-2009 at 03:09 AM.. Reason: updating the list! It's more for me so I know where I am... =)