View Single Post
Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Favorite video game....oh the many places to start.

I love Final Fantasy! But not the newest versions. those ones are kind of confusing. I'm talking about like FF2 and FF3 for the SNES! oh and Final Fantasy Tactics. Let's not forget Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, and Final Fantasy Chronicles!

I'm also a major fan of Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. I know it's abit old school, but that's me! Although I'd have to say that Geno was always my favorite. Love that Star power!

There's also Brave Fencer Musashi! Love the abilities in that game!(especially being able to just fall asleep anyplace you feel like it) and the whole rank and class thing was hilarious! Not to mention the names!

Okay! We can't forget baout Saga Frontier! I love the spells and the puffy haired characters! the whole concept of 7 stories all interconnected but not connected at all is a very intriging conecpt. and some of the names of items and such were kind of funny too.

Just one more! DYNASTY WARRIORS! That had got to be the best of the best of the best!(to me anyway) The characters to choose from, the muitl-killing capabilities, the inner stories of the catastrophic concept of war...The Best!