View Single Post
Prismatic Llama
P. Fool Charity Mule

Old 12-29-2011, 03:42 AM

THE LAUNDRY BASKET

This is by far the most important part of the wardrobe, and not just because we haven't done the laundry in ages and as it has come to be seen, that is not in fact a roll of quarters in my pants, I am just happy to see you, so... we're a little short on change here. Either way, this gives you a new and golden opportunity to improve your wardrobe and reflect on where you went wrong and started wearing strangers used panties that were spit at you by a talking laundry basket.

Whatever the case, the idea is simple, trade me some of your old items, up to TEN a week (but please no eggs, they tend to rot and smell) and in return, to keep a balance, the laundry basket will spit some items back out at you. Generally it will be an even trade, but sometimes he feels like watching his carbs, and might give you something extra.

Just make sure you leave a note that it's for the laundry basket, otherwise it might end up elsewhere in the wardrobe, and then possibly lost forever. If you send through a trade, be sure to ping the Llama and let him know, otherwise your clothes might just sit there forever. If ever you get duplicates, have no fear, you can trade them back the next time!

Feeders of the basket:

Last edited by Prismatic Llama; 07-13-2016 at 06:52 PM..