View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-06-2016, 12:22 AM

James was in the cafe working and he was with this girl for a long time but just in the cafe where he was working. "Please don't get mad at me James I can't be with you anymore James your just creepy..."That hurt James the most but he just smiled and then took her hand and was hurting her wrist and looked at her and he was smiling but his eyes were dark and said "leave now and go to your stupid pervert boyfriend or he dies."The girl was scared and she ran off from him and left him alone.

Sammy came in to see her brother and saw the girl going past her and she looked at her brother and said "James what did you do to her?"James looked at her and smiled and patted her head and then hugged her tight and said "it is nothing sister just promise me you won't leave me."Sammy was being hugged by her brother and she knew he did something bad and she sigh and nodded and then looked at the clock and said "I will be late brother please don't do anything bad alright."Sammy left the cafe and she was heading to her collage.

Sammy got to her collage and was heading to her class and she was hearing stories about a boy was in the hospital and thought her brother did it but it was a different boy. Sammy went past some boys and she head to her class. In the meanwhile James listen to his sister and sigh about it and after she left he knew it would be bad but he won't stop until he finds his soul mate or he and his sister would be together forever. James went to do his job and he was waiting a girl that works here as well. James was getting a bit bored and crossed his arms but then girls came by and he smiled at them and he was very handsome.