View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-19-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
If it is an actual painting, does it have to be framed? I have a really nice one that's too big for framing
This was longs addition, so I am totally going out on a limb. She specified Framed....so I'm going to say it needs to be framed.

fireprincess:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
Why so many knives?? :O
To give you guys more options ^.^

Aganab:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
Can we edit all of our pictures into a single picture? Like, a collage?
Please don't, this will make things harder for long and myself.

Elirona:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganab View Post
For 'favorite board game', can it be my brother's favourite board game?
I won't know the difference unless you tell me

Aganab:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Surprisingly enough, I do not own all these. I'm not a seafood fan so I don't have a boning knife, and grapefruit spoons are much more convenient than finding somewhere to store a freakishly curved knife... I wonder if we're allowed to suggest alternatives. o.o
I do not own a boning knife, but I have the others. I do not actually even know what a boning knife looks like, that's longs department.

Quote:
I had a roommate once who'd use his meat cleaver for everything. Cutting veggies, peeling an apple, anything. I think he only owned the meat cleaver and a couple of steak knives, and he thought he was a tough guy.

He was pretty intimidated when I moved in with my assortment of sharp pointies for every purpose.
That is.....one of the silliest things I have ever heard. That's the best way to hurt yourself for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
@Wyrm: You would think other dudes would be able to tell the difference. :P I mean, "hey, I should totally use this bread knife to cut my steak!" Or, "Hmm, I want to be particularly violent towards this bread with this steak knife!"
Men, may know the difference, but it doesn't matter. They need to feel big and strong and impressive. so the bigger the better.

Quote:
If the apocalypse comes, everyone should just come crash at my house. It's way back in the country so we aren't likely to be bothered, and I'm pretty well stocked with food and weapons!
Party at Wyrm's house!

Quote:
... It seems a little wrong to be talking about weapons in a wedding registry thread.
Quote:
True... that means I can reach 5 easily improvised blunt weapons from my chair. That's... actually a bit worrisome, really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Nothing wrong with weapon discussion during a wedding registry, I mean this is Mayor's and Vicky's wedding. And Tesel is her cousin and I'm assuming Peeblo will show up to it too.
True, why didn't we think to tell people to bring weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
This conversation amuses me.
Me too xP

BellyButton: I'm gonna go ahead and say the framed print is fine.