View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-20-2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Those are really cute. :) I do see a lot of hair bows selling on Etsy and such, so it does seem like there's a market for them.

Have you poked around there to get a sense of pricing?
Thanks! :D

For sure - I see people posting them on garage sale groups all of the time and wanted to make some myself for my trip to Disney and so I bought some supplies to mess around with, and it's really fun so I wondered if I could actually sell them! It really plays in to my artist side because you have to really think about what you're putting together and if it looks right - hopefully people like what I do and it works out!!

I did check around there and the prices ranged from $7-$15 - it really varied and so did the style - some complicated ones were $7, while others were closer to $15, and the same with the simpler bows - so I wasn't sure what was a normal price for them! I've never bought them myself so I'm at a total loss and don't want to over-charge T_T;

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

oh they are adorable, Emma♥

Thank you!! :D
I just ordered in new supplies but they won't be here for a few weeks - I can't wait to get hem in and start playing around with everything! I really like how my first two came out, so hopefully I'll only get better! :D