View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 07-23-2016, 06:11 PM

Now that I see your title under your username I recognize your name too, Shadami. I love seeing familiar faces around Mene because I (incorrectly) thought that after a few years of inactivity the people I remembered moved on.
Ok I think the flexibility in this RP is great for me, especially since you aren't expecting us all to be online at certain times in the week.
The only thing I am unclear about is what you meant when you said
Quote:
Some things of course will require specific people to reply but ii shouldn't be to big of a problem.
I will go ahead and start filling out that character sheet in the next few days. I will use a guide that people made. Is it ok to use a DnD 5e cleric guide or are you guys following a different edition?
If this is my first time do I have to say my character is level 1?
Lastly, if you happen to know off the top of your head... What sort of builds are the other players making? I looked at the character sheet thread so I know Poet's character, but Bearzy didn't post anything yet.
I'm asking because I don't want my skills and feats to do things too similar to other people's so we have more variety in the team which I assume is better. I am pretty sure that bards have skills that let them do magical things like buff players, so I wonder if Bearzy said what those skills are and you remember.
If there isn't any information on Bearzy's characters yet then that is no problem.

Wow I don't have kids myself so I can't truly imagine your schedule except to think that you must really value Mene if you choose to spend what little personal time you have on here.
Cool to hear that you guys moved to a new place, can I assume it was because you needed more space? I hate how after you move you lose countless little things ><
How has it been in your new place so far? Do you like your neighbors?