View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 07:21 AM

~*Yui Shimmer and Taiyo*~

The sun had just started to sink in the horizon, the clouds were different colors than their normal bright white. Near an abandoned shrine to the Moon Spirit, stood a girl with long white hair as she stretched her arms over her head. She blinked her soft blue eyes as her arms fell limp at her sides. A smile spread on her lips before she started gathering some food and wood to make torches along the halls.

There weren't that many working lights within the temple itself so she had to make due with what she had. Making torches and such. The young woman continued gathering wood and such before lighting the halls and walked to her bed. She knelt low and folded her hands together and said a soft prayer, "I know you must likely can't hear me, Great Moon Spirit. But I hope you are ok wherever you are. Please great Umi, return the water to us." She said with a soft tone. She untied her white hair from the loops she had them in and she let them fall. Most people thought it was weird for her to have made her hair white, so it was a surprise when they told her it was natural.

The young woman's name was Yui. Yui Shimmer. She was taking care of the old Moon Spirit's Shrine. It was the least she could do and try to make things better for everyone. Hoping one day, the Ocean Spirit would return the water. She removed her clothes and put on a simple night grown before crawling into her head and looked up at the sky. It was still dark as always, but at least the stars were beautiful to look at. But the moon was missing, the one thing people of the past wrote about. Yui sighed faintly before curling up in her head and started drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too far from the shrine, there stood a young looking man, watching the white-haired female take good care of his sister's shrine. A warm smile spread across his lips before turning on his heel and started moving away. Stepping through a small tear he created with his sword, a small vision of the place he was going appeared faintly. The Shrine of the Ocean Spirit within the Spirit world. The young man stepped through the portal, disappearing within a matter of moments. He soon arrived outside of the large temple, blinking once as he started walking into the temple itself.

This young man's name was Taiyo, it wasn't too much a surprise he could do this, he was the Sun Spirit himself. The older brother of Tsuki. He was going to see his brother-in-law and he was still concerned for him. A few millennia passed and a lot of people died due to lack of water, he thought about telling Umi about Yui, but he didn't think it was a good idea just yet. He wanted to see if the young girl really was the reincarnation or not. He didn't want to get Umi's hope up only to make it worse. He looked around the Shrine, wondering if he was going to be here or not. One could only hope.

"Hey, Kai? Are you here?" He shouted, his golden hues lighting up as he looked around. Taiyo didn't really know if he was going to be here. It was just making a guess. If he was here, then he was pretty good at guessing.