View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-11-2017, 05:08 PM

The children come across Yumeh surrounded by fish bones next to a turned over table...

Yumeh: *burps and rolls over onto his back* Yumeh doesn't look so good...
Cecilia: YUMEH!! Those were for the feast tonight!! Bad kitty! Now there won't be enough for the feast! What will we do?
Boq Boq: Worry not tiny human Cessy! We can synthesize fish with our raygun!
Xeox: Brother! The fish setting is broken because the feline animal Yumeh wore out the taste crystal!
Boq Boq: Oh yes... I forgot... Feline Yumeh has been troublesome on our technologies!
Cecilia: Wait! What if we catch some more in the river!
Boq Boq: A galactic idea! I believe you humans call it squishing.
Xeox: The proper term is fishing brother...
Boq Boq: That's exactly what I vocalized!
Cecilia: Alright! It's settled then. Lets go fishing!
Yumeh: I'm too fat to fish right now!!

All the children run off towards the river, whooping and cheering while Yumeh slowly waddles after them, overfull stomach swaying side to side...

Yumeh has struck again! It wasn't enough that the mischievous feline had to run of it in Dino Times during the last time traveler stop... This time that troublesome kitty has eaten all the fish that were going to be sent to the Celes bration feast! What are Cessy, Xeox and Boq Boq (...and Yumeh) to do? Catch more fish of course! But there's not a lot of time to restock all the fish before the celebration feast... Our time travelers have a limited amount of time to gather the fish they need before the feast begins!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 08-15-2017 at 06:42 PM..