Thread: Isle of Menera
View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:09 PM

"Ugh......this....this is why I hate travelling by water. "Venrose said. This was, Infact, Arventino Rosewood. However, to protect himself in case of potential spies, he changed his name to 'Venrose'. Personal safety and the like. He looked back at his lifeboat.....Well, Lifeboats actually. Since his Companion was carrying next to nothing, he asked if he could store some of his goods on his lifeboat. The Elf didn't seem to mind, so he managed to get all his stuff on the boats (plus alittle of what people left behind).

The Proud elf Zemekis pulled the Boat ashore, and helped his latest patron carry the goods out of the boats. Zemekis, Or Eki to his friends, was hired to protect Venrose, back in Garselle. However, since the Siege was bound to last a long while, he followed His Patron, along with the number of other survivors, onto the boat. Hearing his Comment, Eki only gave a chuckle. "At least, the forest is much quieter. "He said, but then looked up. He saw a Flock of birds fly above. He had half a mind to catch a couple, for a meal, but whatever spooked them, was probably going to be trouble.