View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-09-2016, 12:34 AM

He cocked a brow. Interrupting something? He looked over at Eleanor. Was he interrupting her? With a light gasp, he stepped away before running a hand through his hair. Honestly, he wasn't helping the situation any, especially with the sheepish look on his face.

Finally, he loosened up and gave Anastasia a small wave. He would have waved at Nxy but she was too busy smirking about something. And he didn't know the other woman.

Well, technically he didn't know the white haired girl either but that was beside the point.

He stifled a laugh at the name Eleanor barked out. Reginald? What kind of horrible, awful name was that. Amused, he covered his lips with his hand but that was a fleeting gesture. Seconds later, he was getting a good shove toward the women and the glistening diamond-skinned man.

"Uh?" Unlike the others, Melik stoppped in his tracks. Doubling back, he skipped over to Eleanor's side. Much like a playful kitten, he pounced two and fro, not having the slightest clue as to what was actually happening.

"Oh, are friends coming?" If he were born with a tail, it would have been wagging.

Wait. He stopped and placed a hand on his chin. Why would they be running if friends were coming.

Orbs narrowing, a shudder shot down his spine. Not friends, enemy! Was it the Elite Guard--the warriors in red? Or was it someone else?

Dancing around to Eleanor's side, he took up a rather lazy stance. His footing was sloppy and his hands seemed to bend in a queer manner.

"Offense or defense?" He tilted his head to the side. "I'm good at both," he chirped. Who would believe him though? He had a high number, which meant he hadn't been at the facility long. There was no way in hell he would be any good. Not to mention, his emotions were all over the place. His mind was frayed. How could he possible end up helping anyone in his disheveled state of mind.

He cracked a joke, "Or shall I just pull a Rroy?" Not that she would understand the joke for she knew nothing of the man. If she did, she would realize that a Rroy wasn't really the best thing. There were good plans. Bad plans. And then the bad plans that were done really fast. The Rroy plans. The kind of plan that relied on skills and luck alone.

She was pissed, he knew she would be. Regardless of what she would do, he won't leave. She could literally shove him out and he would come skipping right back. Like a loyal puppy, he refused to leave her side.

"Don't worry about me. That ol' harpoon was just a flesh wound. I'm totes fine. I got dis. You just worry about yourself, m'kay?"

Just remember, he's 26. Or maybe that's just the lie he tells everyone....