View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-20-2016, 07:01 PM

The fact that this man thought and agreed that her outfit was exciting to the white haired woman, the fact that he had ideas to bring the outfit together? Even more so. That was that, he really did have to come with her.

Just as her hands grasped one of his, his body seemed to flake away, almost as if it were made from the very same snow that had been falling moments before. She didn't let go, not that she needed to, as the male seemed to break a part. Then, like the wind blowing away bits of sand, he was gone. Nyx was in shock; her arms still partly out reached she just stood there, not too sure how to fully take what just happened. He had said he wasn't one of them, then what was that?!

As her brain was working on processing what happened and to make sense of it all, she felt a shiver work down her spine. It felt as though her breath was caught in her throat, breathing became more difficult. It wasn't like she was suffocating, but she could easily compare the sensation of her struggling lungs to the first submersion test the facility had done to her. The memories of that day hit her hard and the woman found her hands grasping at her throat, her eyes wide. She could recall her body fighting to swim up, but there was a ceiling within the water, preventing her to find air. She could feel the panicked bubble rushing across her skin. Then, he spoke.

His words were deep, his accent rich; it broke the past imagery and the woman found her body slowing its frantic breathing attempts. Her body flooded with warmth, his smell surrounding her; it was a sweet smell, the smell of blossoms, flowers and sunlight. She closed her eyes, her breathing slowing even more, as though she were in water; she could get lost in that scent. He warned her not to beg that much before a man.

The woman lifted her head up, to see the man that blocked the light of the moon. He really had disappeared and reappeared; how was he not one of them? Those bright blue orbs that locked with her own, they held so much emotion that just tugged at the woman, calling her closer as though it were something just trying to act innocent to lure in its prey. The thought that he could be with the facility echoed through her head again; maybe one of their own that didn't see the place as evil. Mmmm, if they locked me up with him, I don't think I would care what they did to me anymore, she thought to herself.

His dull colored hair was now a beautiful shade of white; it wasn't lost on Nyx that the two had more than a few similarities at this point. The look in his eyes slowly softened, the emotion seeming more endearing than dangerous or fearful; oh, did she love that look in his eyes.

A devious smirk crossed over the woman's face as she pulled her mind from those gorgeous eyes enough to say, "If it's you, you are more than welcome to get the wrong idea." She winked up at the male, though the smirk slowly faded as the gears of her mind started working again; she was doing something...

That same, almost unearthly howl pulled the woman fully from her thoughts, her eyes widened as she stepped away from the male. "I'm late," she whispered to herself. Spinning around to face the male she said, "We'll handle you taking my begging the wrong way later, for now, I really, really need you to come with me."

She then reached out and grabbed the male's hand again, pulling him to follow her. "No disappearing now, that's not allowed," she told him as she turned back towards the boulder and took a few large steps, getting ready to run. As she took those steps, her body wobbled a bit, her lungs and body fighting over how to breath and how to move. Her lungs worked like she was in water, but her body moved differently and in and out of water activities caused her body to work differently.

Nyx stumbled, falling to her knees, her free hand planting into the snow while the other held onto the white haired male. Her breathing seemed ragged at first as her body fought to figure out what to do, but then, without her command the snow her hand fell into began to quickly melt. As it melted, the water flowed up and across her skin. Snow further away from her started melting with it and as it flowed up her skin, it seemed to create a water skin over her own flesh. Her body was trying to put itself into water to help with the breathing problem, if it could.

With the water all around her, encasing her, the woman felt more comfortable, maybe not so much with her breathing, but she always felt more relaxed in water. Slowly standing up, she cast a glance back at the male, her hair floating like she was submerged in water. "After what you pulled, you don't have the right to get scared about this," she said to him, her voice echoing in the water as she smirked at him. "But now we have to go, the hunting party is going to start looking for me."

She then gave the male a solid tug as she pulled him after her in the woods.