View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-30-2017, 08:06 PM

Key groaned as the game ended, his competitive spirit hurting despite how he encouraged Priscilla to beat him. It wasn't as if he actually liked it. Never mind the smile growing on his face. It felt like forever since he played games with another person in the same room as him instead of online and even more unlikely to fight against them on a level field. The girl better watch out because next game he planned to totally demolish her. "That's good. I'm thinking hack and slash is in order," he started before Priscilla plopped down next to him and destroyed his train of thought.

"Eh?" he hummed, a little too shocked to even comment for a second. Priscilla sounded so excited and childish that it confused him, and delighted him a little bit as well. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't deny her what she wanted. "O-of course! If you want to make me clothes, that would be pretty awesome too. A geez..." He dragged a hand through his waves, turning half of it into frizz as he ducked his head, blushing slightly. "I've never met someone so enthusiastic about my wardrobe choice before. So thanks." He lightly bumped Priscilla's shoulder with his fist, grinning again at her show of properness that made no sense after her outburst. "Now lets get back to the games!"