View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-16-2015, 09:16 AM

Indeed, something wasn't right. In fact, it had Yuuichi thinking about it as he dipped himself into the tub of water. Oh, he also made sure to lock the door just in case Edgar decides to storm right in like he'd done not so long ago. Hadn't meant to do that, he thought to himself as he rested his elbow on the edge of the tub. The male ran his hand halfway down his face as he tilted his head up a bit. He seemed to be lost in thought.

I lose it when I see something strange. But, that was stranger. It was like Edgar was a whole new person.

Could Edgar have two different personalities? If so, did that mean the Edgar they'd met the first day was the normal one? He remembered talking to Edgar about his work in the medical field; he was normal then, right? He didn't have the eyebags under his eyes, and his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue. When he looked closely, though, a while ago, Edgar's expression changed completely like he'd become possessed. From fear to anger, was that possible? Sure, in terms of normalcy. Their brows would meet up, and their expression would tighten. Edgar's was different, though.

Yuuichi ran his thumb along the tips of his fingers as he submerged his free hand into the water. Should... I know something about him? He had the feeling he'd missed out on something important. Should he ask Bran about it?

The regular? Matthew looked up at the waitress and then back at Bran. He's got to say, the waitress has some great assets there. He's just surprised the other wasn't paying them much attention like he was. Oh, he liked the sight, though, mind you. He's just politely keeping his gaze from lingering on too long like a pervert. "Hmm. So this is the regular in this place. In action," he started with an amused smile as he met Bran's sheepish smile.

His explanation told him alot and the male nodded in understanding. When he was asked about what he'd be having, he let out a short, "Ah," like he'd just realized he hadn't thought about it before he uttered a reply to the waitress with a polite and charming smile, "I'd like to have something strong... but, not too strong for me to not be able to get home, please." He'd hate to be a bother to Bran, especially when he had Chaos with him.

That, and he still needed to walk home.

When Lace left to get them the menus and his drink, Matthew watched her walk away before moving his gaze back at Bran. Unlike those beautiful blue eyes of his, his was a plain pair, nothing striking about them at all. "By the way, Bran. Mind if I ask you a favor?" He grinned sheepishly. "I forgot my phone and I'm worried about Yuu. Is it all right to send him a text message to see if he's already home?"