View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-28-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Very nice! I've been itching to put the gingerbread event items to good use! Heck I might even have an earlier outfit I can repurpose.

Digging the background too. I'm not too familiar with the background items but I do like the string lights, and the orange from the window is a nice touch.

---------- Post added 12-27-2018 at 09:24 PM ----------

Headphone jack is a must for me too. I had a 5c and it was starting to die right around the time they made the announcement that the 7 wouldn't have the 3mm thankfully they left it in for the SE, which I am using now.
Thanks! :D I wanted to go for a warm glow on the inside :D its a little more intense that I was looking for but it was the only thing that was like all orange/yellow.

okay so the wall is from Dark Alchemist, the glow is Squishy Space Protector, the lights are from the EI Cozy Cabin, the grass is from Sunny Side Up. And the snow obviously from Winter Wonderland xD OH and the book is from Cheezy Romance. I think music notes from Jamming With Yumeh would be good too but I don't have that one so I'd have to wait to ghost it