View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 05:32 AM

Nova_Alchemist: last post i drinked faster than expected XD lol

Ahna sighed mentally wrapping her arms around Silver "We won't tell him right now but if it gets worse and I know it will, we must tell him okay. You have to trust him, he won't care as long as you're safe. But if you get hurt because of it, he may not be able to control...well he'd probably go on the run to take out the one who did it to you. It may get dangerous. He isn't the only one, I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Promise me you'll think about telling him? I already told him my big secret, I'm not sure how he thinks on it though. He is so stoic." Ahna spoke "But for now let's just relax" she rocked the girl back and forth along with her sharing her calm energy, though Ahna was everything but calm, nature was calm, at least around them. So she pulled that energy within both of them.

Sasuke shook his head "She has changed since she returned back to the village but I don't blame her if she is scared to tell anyone what happened. I'll see if I can talk to her about it, Sakura can we keep this between the three of us?" Sasuke asked the pink hair'd ninja while responding to the silver hair'd sensei. "S-sure Sasuke, no problem." They decided against telling Naruto since he would always open his big mouth most of the time.