View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 07-12-2016, 10:28 PM

"What is going on? Why is all this happening? First the visions, the pain, and now you fall without the aid of your element?" Dimitri was one who didn't always worry too often, but when he did it was almost a bit much even if the situation wasn't all that bad. "I-I mean..." Dimitri wasn't sure what to say, but he knew that by now all of them must know something is wrong. "You came to inform me, but I already found out as well. The earth here is in pain and I'm not sure why." Dimitri added.

Mesi moved her way towards the earth, but kept getting pushed back away from it. There was no way she was going to be able to get over to the mountains nor the wind high up enough to find Samir. This wasn't going to work unless she changed her strategy first and with that thought she ran right back towards the water diving in. The water engulfed her, however she didn't let the fear take over her this time as she pushed through staying focused on going deeper hoping to get to the river that would lead up to the mountains. None of the under water creatures were anywhere around her and that frightened her, but she let it go otherwise she wouldn't be able to stay in the little control she had left.

(small but the next one will be bigger promise, it's just been awhile)