View Single Post
xserenityxninax
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-22-2013, 07:11 AM

Amy looked at him and nodded "mother said he was a nice man but he tried to well you know." Amy looked at him and said "it seems to me you didn't like blood much or in fact you didn't like anyone getting to close to mother. mother told me you loved her." Amy looked at him and thought of something "wait does this mean i could go home?" Amy looked at him.

Blood sigh for a while and tried to put his head down then a light came to his office and then saw peter "peter what the heck are you doing h..." Then he saw Alice Blood got up and then tried to get closer and saw it was really her. "Alice..."

Amy saw that they were not outside but in his office and saw blood and she was a little scared of him she got behind Peter and holds on to him. Amy thought to herself "wait am I really holding on to Peter the one who kidnap me this is bad but at the same time he is kind to me maybe he isn't bad." Amy thought to herself she blushed a bit.