View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 11-12-2012, 04:30 PM

Terra looked around at Caleb, a sweet but sad smile on her face. She wondered how long it had been since a girl had genuinely taken interest in him. With his scars and his hard demeanor, she doubted anyone was able to get close enough. "Caleb," she turned around to look out the window before looking at him again, "Would it be too much to ask, for you to take me to get some of my clothes? I'm obviously not going to be going home any time soon, and there are some belongings that are too important to me to leave there. I would ask you to go and get them, but I think you can understand the need for a girl's privacy when there hardly is any..." The sweet smile slowly deteriorated with every word, and she even added a bit of a raised brow in attempt to invoke pity from the man.

It was a nice fat juicy lie laced with too much truth to even differentiate the two. Still, had Lewis been there she doubted he would've fallen for it. Good thing it wasn't Lewis who had come for her.

Demetrii nodded, "Mr. Neale. Again, if you hear anything, don't hesitate to call. Any information could help us." He said. As his voice died off, he could hear the commotion across the street. He looked over his shoulder at Chase before muttering, "Don't follow." As he left the alley. He could feel his adrenaline hammering against his chest. Even with the cloud cover, he could feel strength renew his body. His vision was more vivid, as if someone had flipped a switch and turned up the contrast levels. His hand was settled on the butt of his gun, before he slowly made his way over to the convenience store. He had missed Caleb by the time that he got to where he was. There was a head of dark red hair in the night, almost auburn in the night sky. However it was styled just as it always was with this woman. "Amalia?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He lowered his hand from the gun. "What the hell happened here?"

Elizabeth laughed as she turned to exit the doors of the club, her smile fading as soon as she left the doorman's sight. However, spotting the girl in front of her she turned it back on within a blink of an eye. "WELL! Aren't you just the most precious thing!" she said without forcing any of the enthusiasm. Her smile showed off teeth that could fill a shark's mouth as she moved closer to Mara. "Simply darling! Oh oh! Don't worry, I don't bite, lovey. You're too cute!" She glanced up to the club before turning back to the girl,"Do you want to get into the club?" She asked. "OH! I can get you into the VIP section! No charge or skin of my lovely bones!" She singsonged while shaking her hips in ryhthm before giving an audible gasp, as her eyes brightened as she grabbed the girl's wrists with excitement. "Perhaps you would like to meet O'Harron! Ohhhhh, he'd just eat you up! C'mon! I insist!"

Last edited by Kriddles; 11-12-2012 at 04:42 PM..