View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-08-2015, 04:25 AM

Up until now Amethyst had been leaning quietly back against a wall. He gave a light chuckle as Turquoise was pushed into the room. The man pushed off from the wall. “Good day everyone.” He gave a light nod to each of them as his passed making his way over to Turquoise.

Standing in front of the woman he leaned in close to whisper in her ear. “Things are never dull around you are they?” He gave a small glance over to Pearl and Diamond before continuing. “What will you do now?”

For a moment the woman’s eyes followed Pearl before she looked away, towards Amethyst who was chuckling at her. There was a flicker of something in Turquoise’s eyes as she watched the other guardian approach her. It was when he was right in front of her and leaned in that she shifted, stiffening slightly at his whispered words.

“If things were dull then I would fear that I have died and gotten lost on the path to the world beyond our own.” Her reply was whispered. The fact that Amethyst looked away and quickly changed the subject annoyed her. “I will continue to do what I have always done. Why would you care about my actions?” Her eyes had narrowed as she watched the man. His face never giving away what he was truly thinking.

More words were whispered between the pair. For those who chose to watch the way things shifted between the two they could only guess what was going on between Amethyst and Turquoise. When Amethyst was finished speaking with the woman he moved away, a slight smile playing on his features. He moved to a seat across the room away from the others.

Turquoise on the other hand despite having her usual smile on her face her right hand was clutched into a fist. She moved away from where she had been standing to find her own seat away from Amethyst, Pearl and Diamond. Once seated she took a deep breath, keeping her gaze down and pulled a notebook and pencil case out of her bag.

((oops, sorry it turned out longer than I meant it to.))