Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-14-2016, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinInk
The Puppetmaster
GoblinInk

My name is:
Valentina Hills (has denounced this name and no longer answers to it)

My friends call me:
Mars

I was born here, so that makes me:
March 13th, 1994 - 22

When love is on my mind:
Bisexual

Who's side am I on:
C.R.E.S.S

The good about me:
Very open-minded. Does not judge people based on their appearance or past, but on how they act around her. Can be very friendly and open, and will answer any question with honesty, as long as she is not held to keep that information to herself. Never snitches.

The bad about me:
Quick to anger. Questions authority, especially if she does not know or trust it. Has no qualms about killing, as long as the person had it coming. Likes to fuck with people by wiggling poison-covered fingers in their face or over their food and drink. Will leave someone behind to save herself.

My arsenal contains:
Prefers to deal in knives and other sharp objects. For the most part uses blunt melee objects found around to fight, leaving them behind at the scene.

My second nature is that of a:
Poison. Mars is able to condense the energy into a viscous red form, poisonous to the touch. She often smears this over her weapon of choice, and in some cases has slipped it into food and drink. If she pushes herself, can manipulate the condensed energy in a telekinetic way, able to move it around space to her intended target.

The raw facts of my past are:
Spent the first half of her life the only child of a politician and his wife. However, her father was abusive, mostly in verbal forms. He demeaned Mars and his wife, driving the latter to commit suicide. This event is what triggered Mars' first use of her Energy, red poison tears on her mother's body. Her father used this to pin the death of his wife on his daughter, forcing Mars to run. She did not have to spend long on the streets alone before she was picked up by C.R.E.S.S. Since then she has used her gift to strike back at the government, finding her real family in the rebellion.

Only one thing left to say:
Has a terrible fondness for cats and chihuahuas.

The music of my life:
Heathens