View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-23-2016, 03:59 AM

And here is an avatar I made based on the colors of the Folklorico Blouse - Tropico! I really like how this one turned out even though it didn't seem like any backgrounds or floor items matched it all that well. The color scheme for this avatar is Turquoise blue, Cerise/pink, Floral/green, Beach/orange, white, black. UPDATE: The avatar on the right was nominated for User's Pick by Kent on 2/2/16 here! Thank you so much for the nom <3

Items:

SPOILERX

Folklorico Blouse - Tropico, Bunny Hairpin, Valentina Licorice Earrings, Black Mechanic Gloves, Tropical Candy Stick, White Tabi, Orange Bathing Socks, Lolita Maid Shoes Pink, Sunseeker Skirt - Cerise, Chime Ears - Floral, Meow Stockings - Turquoise, Floral Bathing Shoes, Jamming with Yumeh, Lacey Headband - Beach, Tea party games, Pretty Princess Eyes (pink eyebrows)

Hairstyle 49, #18a3bf and #98ebfb. Eye 1 Teal, Female Base 1, Smiling Lips

The one on the right is the same except I used Perfect Valentine to add white bracelets on both wrists to add a little more white and break up the sort of big patch caused by the black gloves a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
You're welcome salvete! <3
That avi always reminds me of Rainbow Brite every time I see it!

Last edited by salvete; 07-11-2016 at 03:52 AM..