View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-30-2015, 10:21 PM

(Totally fine by me!)

As Colette slipped into her night gown she jumped at the sound of her name. Immediately, she spun around to stare at the doll that had once again come back to life, er, so it seemed. The ghost was trying to contact her again! Colette decided to take her chances this time, maybe her notepad and scientific approach scared Anna away the first time? Well! She'd certainly not make that mistake twice.

Colette left her parchment pad in it's place in the suitcase on the bed. She slowly, very cautiously approached the doll as it spoke. "Do you not have friends to play with?" Colette asked, still taking slow, careful steps towards the doll. "... You must be very lonely in this big house." Colette sank to her knees in front of the doll and stared at it intensely, listening very carefully to what Anna may have to say.

"Do I not scare you, Anna?" She asked. She reached out to touch the doll, wanting to run her fingers through the doll's hair. Colette had a love for beautiful porcelain dolls, it was a strange change of pace to hear a ghost speak through one, however, her hand stopped a couple of inches from the doll's face and she drew her hand back to rest on her lap. "There have been many people who are afraid to come to this house..." Colette sighed. "You do not seem to be angry, I wonder why everyone is afraid of you."

(Sorry, it's short!)