View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-01-2015, 03:25 AM

Before Anna began to materialize in front of Colette, Colette came a bit closer to the doll and stared directly into it's painted eyes,

"I promise you, I will not leave this house. No matter what manners of hell may lurk here." And Colette meant that. She was quite used to being surrounded by evil spirits that wanted nothing more than to see Colette dead or gone, but she still held fast in those situations. "I will not abandon you."

Ever so slowly, Anna began to take shape in front of Colette. To which, Colette was amazed and bewildered. It was pleasant to see the Anna take form, though, still translucent. Colette got to her feet and stared at Anna's beautiful, icy blue eyes. "Anna..." She smiled. "I would not mind playing with you. In fact, I'd enjoy that very much."

Colette approached Anna, reaching out to touch the space that Anna (almost) filled. It felt so real, almost as though she could just touch... But Colette realized she was slightly disappointed when her fingers slipped right through Anna's cheek. Of course, she'd forgotten about the dimensional barrier that separated the two of them. Colette pulled her hand back and let out a long, heavy sigh.

"You are so beautiful." Colette whispered. "I only wish that I had gotten the chance to meet your better acquaintance in better circumstances." There was so much that Colette wanted to learn about Anna, so much that she wanted to know, she'd almost forgotten the reason why she had come to this house in the first place. "Are you alone?" She asked Anna.

Colette's notepad laid forgotten in her suitcase.